Thursday, February 28, 2008

Some People: Alfred, 2008































This is my part of a collaborative show organized by Harrell Fletcher, Some People: Alfred, NY, which focused on building relationships with people in the local community.  I interviewed my landlord, Philip Prigmore, who is an architect that specializes in projects involving historical restoration. The wall piece is  a drawing made by Philip a few years ago for a report about the importance of porches, which I redrew in Adobe Illustrator and had printed in vinyl.  The notes next to it are facts I learned about Philip during my interview with him, and the digital picture frame shows a slideshow of the Photobooth pictures I took of him while he was talking. My documentation, along with everyone else's work who participated in the show, will eventually be posted on Harrell Fletcher's new website, www.somepeoplepeople.com. Here is the show's press release.

No comments: